Thursday, September 11, 2008

shedding


Bunny is shedding again. When I pet her or pick her up it's like a white, furry pig-pen cloud. I love it. I want to be like that, to shed this white, fluffy, cloud of God's love around me where ever I go. That Love really can get shed around if we are filled with His Spirit.

Yesterday, I got to shed on people at the grocery store from the checker who cried with me a little over the sad song that was playing, to the old friend's bro. who watches over his aging parents and needed a word of encouragement and then today I got to help with the Buck Buffet at a church near the high school. We make burgers for tons of teens and I get to tell them I love their shirt or their hair or their smile...It's the best....

So make it a fluffy, furry, Love shedding day!




Romans 5:5
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

No comments: