Thursday, March 12, 2009

the Need to Osculate


Okay, it's fun being a Creationist. I try not to laugh when the Macro-evolutionist run into trouble but sometimes it's just too fun.

Why do we kiss? Why do we feel the need to swap spit and gum and lock braces?

Anthropologist Helen Fisher (you go girl) estimates that only 10% of humans don't smooch.

Yes, that sucks for them but that also sucks for evolutionists...what's the survival benefit?

Being a Creationist means I get to say, "God made it up 'cause it's super fun!"


and since I totally love the Bible I get to read fun stuff like this:

Song of Solomon 1:2
2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth-- for your love is more delightful than wine.


Here's a joke I made up:

Doctor is there some kind of pill I can give my husband so he will want to kiss me?


Well, there's a pill you can take, you may have heard of it...."TicTacs."

No comments: