Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lamentations


Lamentations
3:20
My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me.

21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. 22 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 24 The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. 25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. 26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. 27 It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth. 28 He sitteth alone and keepeth silence


Oh that quiet waiting, oh that sitteth-ing and keepeth-ing silence,

His Voice

'echoed in the walls of silence'

and our humbled souls find mercy and compassion.


I want to keep that with me all day, that place of silence, where I find Him first, before I jump to fix or decide or judge or

doubt...

Stop. Hear the sitar of His silence spelling out His constant faithfulness.

and then my tambourine will ring with hope in Him.



No comments: